Friday, January 30

if i had to do it again...

i wouldn't change much from my wedding if i could do it again. i would definitely keep my husband (just in case he is checking my blog!). my bridesmaids, my dress, the flowers, the venue, the ceremony, the food...everything was wonderful! when i think back on my wedding day, i get a big smile on my face. all of our closest friends and family were together, the weather was beautiful, the venue created the exact atmosphere that we wanted and everyone seemed to enjoy the afternoon.
with that being said, i must say that i absolutely love checking out the wedding boards over at snippet and ink. kathryn does such a lovely job of putting together boards to reflect a particular style of wedding day. if you are looking for inspiration for your own wedding day...snippet and ink is an absolute must read. here are a few of my favorites:

No comments: